Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Done

All right. I guess I can say that now. For the last week I've been saying that, then watching it, going back and fixing more glitches, etc. But it's done...

Cast and crew, I'll be sending out your copies just as soon as I've had a chance to preview the copy that I'm burning now (to make sure there are no more glitches), then you'll be getting your DVDs.

And for everyone else who may or may not be tuning in, stay tuned for future details on how / where you can get a chance to see "Summer People."

Yee haw, eh kiddies?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

WOOOO HOO!!! Mazel tov!!! :)

Ms_Meow said...

Nice Work Scott! Your brother and I watched the copy you sent your parents and I was impressed :) I even had a moemnt in the film that I jumped from fear..giggle...REALLY!!! Anyway...KUDOS TO YOU AND THE CAST!!!

Linette :)

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thank you! And, Linette, you haven't even seen the final cut yet (24% improved).

Kelsey said...

YAY!!!!! ITS FINALLY DONE!! so does that mean I'll be getting my copy in the mail soon?!? I can't wait to see it!!

congrats scott!!

cheers,
Kelsey

ps. do you need my address?

Unknown said...

Last night we had a family-premiere showing of "Summer People". It was obvious you worked so hard on it! GOOD JOB! Just so you know, I'm now scared to watch TV, have replaced my light bulbs with colored ones and have started a "Be Nice To Sam" fan club!!! Thanks for all you did and Best of Luck for the future. Thanks to your wife also for all the hard work she did too!
Blessings, Mary Ann
(Luke/Sam's Mom)

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mary Ann, for your kind words! Your son did a fine job as Sam, and he contributed greatly to the much appreciated sense of levity on location. Thanks once again, and good luck with the "Be Nice To Sam" fan club!

Kind regards,

Scott

Nyssa said...

I'm loving the movie, Scott! Oh, the memories it brings. I'd say "thanks for the memories," but Frank Sinatra's too sad for the occasion, so I'll just say thanks!

Hope you and Betty are well!

Nyssa